REVIEW: IOPE Essential Tone & Wrinkle Care Eye Cream


I got this eye cream in MEMEBOX's Superbox IOPE 2.  I started using it at the beginning of December and I'm currently approaching the end of my 10th week with it in my skincare routine.  Although I always try to test a product for a minimum of two months, I decided to write up a review since I really think this eye cream has helped my fine lines and dryness during the winter.

Before I get into my experience, here's a quick overview of the product itself!

The eye cream contains very nice ingredients like shea butter and jojoba oil.  Shea butter helps to moisturize the skin while retinol increases cell turnover, stimulates collagen production with long term use, and refines the texture of the skin which reduces fine lines.

The eye cream is dispensed in a long, thin squeeze tub with a pointed tip for easy application under the eye and around the brow bone.  This keeps the eye cream from any unnecessary contamination from fingers and it's easy when packing away in a slim travel pouch too.

Oddly enough, there are no ingredients listed on the box or anywhere on the tube. I also didn't receive a leaflet with the product - I don't know if this is unique to MEMEBOX's IOPE products or something else.  If I find the full ingredient list, I'll post them here.

I use this eye cream only once a day at night time since I use a different one during the day, Etude House Collagen Eye Cream (I'll be reviewing that one later).

Since using this eye cream, I've noticed a clear improvement in the texture of my skin around eye area, the skin is staying supply and moisturized throughout the day, and fine lines and dry wrinkles from the harsh winter season have been significantly reduced in appearance.  However, I haven't noticed any brightening effect or change to my dark circles.  Nevertheless, this is still ranks very highly on the top of my list for a good winter eye care product!


Efficacy
Price
Formulation
Design
Total
IOPE Tone & Wrinkle Care Eye Cream
4.5/5
3.5/5
4.5/5
5/5
17.5/20


You can purchase this at the following, trusted e-shops:
RoseRoseShop - Reg.  $70.06, Sale $56.04

Note: You can probably find this product for much less from various Ebay retailers, online K-Beauty shops, or through GMarket.  I've seen this product being sold from as low as $18 to as high as $96 on some sites.  I won't be listing these different sellers just because I only list shops I have personally purchased items from and know that they have good shipping, customer service, and sell authentic goods :) 

3 comments:

  1. Great review. The cost is per 0.5-oz? Mel at eyecreamadvisor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! The cost varies, I've found this product for around $10-15 on gmarket and as high as $85 on yesstyle.com. I'm not sure what the volume of the product is in ounces, but I know that it is 25 ml. If that helps at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

 

Join Skin & Beauty Story

Follow

Follow

Facebook